RSS: MailEnable Version 7.53 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 7.53.
Recent changes include:
* ADD: Microsoft ActiveSync will now allow connections from Microsoft Outlook 2013
* FIX: Clicking Print Preview and View Header buttons may cause action to fire multiple times
* IMP: Significant ActiveSync caching and performance improvements
* FIX: Popup contact details in webmail for email no longer shows thumbnail
* FIX: Having preview pane at bottom causes multiple toolbar events to fire
* FIX: If a client connection sends two emails in the one connection then the server is writing out the first emails subject to both command files.
* FIX: EAS the mailbox name is sent down as the UserDisplayName (It now sends down the actual display name)
* FIX: When using identities in webmail it was using the mailbox friendly name, not the identity one
* FIX: Uploading contact image does not work on webmail
* FIX: When Skype click to call plugin is installed, scrolling through webmail contact list does not refresh properly
* FIX: iPhone/iPad may not list all recipients in To or CC field via EAS
* FIX: When blacklist or whitelist editing is disabled for webmail, users can still add entries
* FIX: Webmail would not permit uploading a file with two full stops in it
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 6 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at