RSS: MailEnable Version 8.03 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 8.03.
Recent changes include:
* FIX: IMAP will now queue notifications for dispatch under idle rather than dispatching them during idle
* FIX: IMAP may raise exceptions when signalling other connections (leading to a restart of the IMAP exception)
* FIX: Meeting request with timezone offsets comprised with a partial 30 minute offset would ignore the 30 minute offset.
* FIX: WebAdmin did not respect default value for maximum mailbox size postoffice setting
* FIX: ActiveSync will now attempt to throttle the maximum response size to 20MB
* FIX: ActiveSync will now use incremental SyncKeys to protect agains communication failure when processing MoreAvailable (typically occurs when initially loading large mailboxes with Outlook)
* FIX: Mobile WebAdmin did not respect settings for restricting creation/edit of mailboxes
* FIX: Mobile WebAdmin did not add email addresses (address mappings) when creating mailboxes
* FIX: Web Admin will now work correctly with IE 11 (previous versions would not detect new IE Version)
* FIX: POP service may log exception when trying to log abuse detection entries
* FIX: Mobile WebMail was not being installed in a fresh Professional Edition installation.
* FIX: Professional Edition would not configure 64 bit services
* FIX: MEInstaller may raise DLL exceptions when installing and configuring WebMail or WebAdmin
* FIX: MEInstaller did not add members to IME_STORE_GROUP group
* FIX: Settings associated with Application Pools configured to run with Version 4.x of the framework are now maintained.
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 7 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at