RSS: MailEnable Version 8.55 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 8.55.
Recent changes include:
* ADD: Connection settings for Mail Protocols/Services are now shown under WebMail Options menu (they are either detected or can be configured on a Domain basis).
* ADD: Added client IP, authenticating user, and authentication status in the queued Message Details window within the MMC Admin.
* ADD: Added Block IP to the MMC Admin queued Message Details screen (so you can block the client IP address from connecting to the SMTP service)
* ADD: Added Disable Mailbox from the queued Message Details screen (an administrator can disable a mailbox directly from the Message Details screen)
* ADD: Added View Send History (so an administrator can view the send history from within the queued Message Details screen)
* ADD: Added ability to disable Basic authentication for Synchronisation Protocols
* ADD: Added Digest authentication for all Synchronisation Protocols (specifically for CalDAV/CardDAV since Apple devices with current OSX releases require it)
* ADD: Header and Footer Management is now available under WebAdmin
* IMP: Added additional authentication credential caching to significantly improve the responsiveness of authenticating users
* IMP: Improved handing of Ping Collisions to reduce bandwidth when using ActiveSync with Outlook 2013
* FIX: When sending a meeting request to a mailbox which is synced via EAS in Outlook 2013, the meeting request is synced as a message rather th a meeting request.
* FIX: Contact photos may not render when downloaded via clients requesting VCARD Version 3 (CardDAV on OSX)
* FIX: ActiveSync may not clear all device settings/state configuration when device is reconfigured (potentially causing duplicates in Microsoft Outlook/EAS)
* FIX: Photo encoding for CardDAV where VCard boundaries may not be converted property from Version 2.1 to Version 3.0 (and vice versa)
* FIX: VCF files directly copied to Contacts folder would not display if the .VCF extension was in lower case
* FIX: Blank E-mail messages with only an attachment would not save to Drafts Folder
* FIX: ActiveSync would not use Mailbox TimeZone setting as the default when viewing Free and Busy times of All Day Events
* FIX: Updating the status via a scheduling response in WebMail would not always be able to locate the original message (in cases where the Appointment UID was wrapped)
* FIX: MTA may raise a null pointer exception if connecting client IP address was not populated (by third party connectors or filter actions)
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 8 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at